Amelia Newcomb Clinic
About Amelia Newcomb
Complete and correct dressage training
Amelia Newcomb is a USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist, and a member of the prestigious USEF Dressage Development Program. She has trained and competed close to 50 horses in almost 500 competitions, and has trained several horses that she started as youngsters all the way up to the Grand Prix. Amelia hopes one day to compete internationally and to represent the United States at the Olympics.
Amelia Newcomb Dressage is based in Somis, California, where Amelia offers complete and correct dressage training from breaking the young horse through the FEI level.
Sponsors of Our Event!
Please visit their websites through the photos
Who May Participate?
Welcome to the Amelia Newcomb Clinic! We're thrilled to invite riders of all levels and horses of various breeds to apply for this unique equestrian experience. To secure your spot, simply click the button below and complete the application form. Our goal is to create a diverse mix of riders, horses, and skill levels, fostering a dynamic and enriching environment. Applications are open until January 15th, so don't miss the opportunity to be part of this fantastic event. The board will diligently review all applications and notify chosen and backup riders by February 1st. Chosen riders must submit their payments by 11:59PM on February 7th to secure their spot. In the spirit of fairness, any unclaimed spots will be swiftly offered to the next deserving rider in line. We can't wait to welcome you to the Amelia Newcomb Clinic!
About Our Amelia Newcomb Riders & Schedule
Cost for Participation
RMDS Members: $250 a session
Non- RMDS Member: $300 a session
Auditors: $50 per day - Please add clinic auditor to the memo on the payment & days you are attending
Stalls - Please reach out to Andrea 303-250-0809
Lunch will be provided for riders and auditors both days
Terms of Participation
- Apply by January 15th, 2024
- Announcement of Riders February 1st, 2024
- Total of 16 ride times available
- Horse and Rider should be turned out
- Payment due by February 7th, 2024 by 11:59 PM - Payments not received will release the spot to the next chosen rider
- Cancellation Policy - No refund unless the clinic manager fills the riders spot. No refund for auditors.
- Weather Cancellation Policy - Rain, snow or shine the clinic will go on.
- Negative Coggins (within 12 months) & Health Certificate
- We are honored to have a hard working and committed board, in appreciation we will be giving those interested priority.
- We are proud of our members who are so giving of their time in volunteering for RMDS events. We know who you are and we will prioritize your ride requests as best we can, if you apply.
We will need a handful of volunteers to help put this event on! If you are interested in helping with things like set up, take down, parking, lunch pick-up, lunch set up & clean up, Amelia care, etc. Please fill out the form below and we will be in communications with you.